NP Gig Photos
Credits to Rae. Thank you. Really, thank you.
There's this boy I knew.
His words, they are new.
Telling tales about me and you..
And he says that he loves you,
With his love, pure and true.
But you've got nothing to say.
Tearing him each and every way.
And now he takes his drugs
and drowns himself
into an endless tale of sorrow,
Never ending 'til tomorrow..
And I know, and I know,
And I know you ain't that bad.
It's just sad that everyone thinks you're still the same
They judge you by your past
But that dont make any sense.
Cus we're planning for the future, and those don't last.
...
Still rough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
sial ah so sweet sia you fucker:)
youre much more sweeter asshole hahahaha, c ya later
ad.. dont take those kinda pics can? i might have wet dreams okay! *sweats* and abnas.. sighh.. cute fella la..
both of you rock my kentot uh!
nice pictures nice post! wahaha
HAHAHA Wahlao Efa, your a gf to your bf, and im a bf to a gf, dont talk liddat hahaha!
Amanda, thank you lass!
haha.. ad, you must be blushing right..? lol. ok ok.. im just kidding. *peace*
and i just remembered, GIRLS DONT HAVE WET DREAMS, ARGH!!!
then i guess, im weird?? LOL!!
eh adlan, go to Wikipedia.. and check out what "squirting" means
Post a Comment