We all know who's wrong and right, and who won and lost in my brother's new post. Dated 22nd July. *starts lighter to burn*
...
I like being narcissistic/egoistic, and everybody knows that. So here I go.
I was letting a few of my classmates my mp3 to listen to Marionette, actually I accidentally let them, because I only intended Jazil to listen to the song. But he got so infuriated and jealous(heh heh) to know I was the singer, that he asked other people's opinions whether the voice sounded like mine. Only 1 could believe it was mine. Quote of the day, by a Chinese friend of mine, "Eh fuck you, where got Singapore band good like this! Confirm you take some other people song. Sound like overseas band sia!" and.. "Suare mat saleh." Or in other words, "Voice like son of Saleh."
UKWIM
Today = 29 months tee hee!!!:))))))))))))))))
I really like today. I'm as happy as Pete Doherty's kittens when given some catnip.
Met Mary, went to some lunch at some where at Tampines, bought Big Gulp just to save the extra cents on buying the drinks at the food court, slacked around, had a smoke, had a kiss and a hug and we went home. Not typical romantic evening, but at least something to warm the heart. :)
Saufi, its time. UKWIM. heh heh heh.... to shift into turbo! Ok that was ran-DOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well at least Saufi got 2 lumpy gears to shift around into turbo. UKWIM . me leh? HAHAHA well i'm happy for saufi, now that at least he got someone to be with. yeah. Cheers to you guys.
don't worry man. we all know whose the bitch ey. someone better will come your way. it may not be now, but soon. i mean they called you a jerk, but why do they need to be a bitch in the first place rite? so just forget about it. we are all at peace after your post, hahaha. good one, really
Post a Comment