One more mellow song.
For the broken hearted man.
He's been here well far too long.
Already drunk by the beer he drank.
I followed him to where he lived,
and he told me that he had a band.
And he said he couldn't live without,
his girl who is with another man.
And I said..
Please, please, please,
Pull yourself together.
It's alright, you'd be better off without her.
But he doesn't want to let go,
His girl is his world.
But she tore him apart, and broke his heart.
The next day I saw him.
At the same place that we've met.
He was smokin' a cigarette.
Looking so pale and dead.
He said he tried to take his life.
Last night when he got so high.
He couldn't live without his girl.
But almost ended up in another world.
...
So it looks like a better ending,
to what was planned ahead.
But he couldn't stop pretending,
that he was in a better state.
'Cus he couldn't stop thinking,
about the bad memories that linger.
So he went to bed, with his guitar instead...
Written on 22nd May.
..
Don't try to be a bigger someone then what you already think you are. It's not a compliment, but it used to be, because somehow, you think you are by that compliment. You may be bright, but there is someone brighter, more nicer, than you.
"Think Again."
www.myspace.com/wearecrackerjack
Copy paste that, don't be lazy like me. Listen to Marionette. wow.
Tapestry Audition was shite. It's a commercial event, but what the fuck with the amateur judges who likes emo music? They're like a year younger than me. I could judge good music from bad music even at their age! I expected better judges, with better taste.
Just have to wait for the results at the end of this months.
Sorry for the melancholy post. Too much blood in the head, UKWIM.
Mon amis, I bid goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment