TYPOS! FUCKING TYPOS!

masih ade ah?
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
tk psl aku nk tgk gambar2 lamer
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
ala tk payah la...
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:kau nk tgk muka shy buat aper?
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:hahahaha
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
shay*
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
fuck
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:...
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
shy ape shy
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:shyshay
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
tomatotomatoe

[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
kepala batu ah kau
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:air bayar sendiri
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:ape sia, tk kene mengene
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
ape maksud kepale batu actually
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:kau check kepala otak kau ada tersendat batu asteroid ke tk
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
lol
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:kla2 shisha flavour kau choose amcm
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:HAHAHAH SIAL
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
nanti friday bole diskas la
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:diskas ape diskas
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
DISKAS!
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
DISKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
NANTI FRAIDAY BOLE DISKAS!
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:ARGH!!!!!TYPOS!!!!!!DISKAS!!!!!!!
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
its not taipo
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
hahaahahaha
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
TAIPO APE TAIPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
TAIPO
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
TAIPO, Tahi-po
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
hahahahahaaha
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
KAU SIAL
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
haha
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
tk aku saufi
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
hahah
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
jap aku nk copy paste this chat and defame kau
Adlan - You can never live forever, but you could plan to make it better says:
muahahahaha
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
kepala hotak kau syaiton
[c=#008BDF][b]I Am Saufi[/b][/c] says:
...this is so random


HAHAHAHA.... ROFL... LOL!

No comments: