The History of the HEHEHE

Alright, at 4.20 at the Student Plaza of NP, we rocked the house down, literally. Everything was almost perfect! The crowd we performed to was the best crowd ever in the history that I've ever performed. Why? Because we played all our originals and cheered like as if we're Babyshambles.(BAHAHA!) And pathetically, we brought only 4 friends this time, and the rest were like gig-goers, organisers, some school kids, and of course the bands. I had the time on my life smiling on "stage".(It was just the floor we stood on).

And the history of the HEHE, was that while engaging a conversation to the crowd before our famous song Marionette, I said this, "So the next song would be Marionette. Its, umm, quite a popular song on our myspace, I think, HEHEHE." I literally did that on the microphone! Thank God some of the crowd laughed! HAHAHAHA. It was actually a mild embarassment for me.

I got to thank Rae(for the photographs, which will be uploaded soon), Yanie, Hazreel(No.1 fan!) and of course, mon cheriƩ, Mary, who made a surprise visit to our performance. How sweet.

And also many thanks to Arhsad, and The 21's for their enthusiastic support. Go check them on myspace.

Best Damn Gig, YET.

2 comments:

Giovani Amanda Sari said...

eh funnnnn siaaaa and i can imagine u doing the HEHEHE hahahaha! great to know it went well! congrats ar! btw why no taggie boardy man

Ad said...

thanks alot manda. nah, i think my tag brd account got cancelled, had to take it out, or else wait it'll bring you to a webbie that says error, not found.