You know what, I just realised my powerpoint project is due this Friday!
T_T
Im four slides away from the maximum amount of slides allowed, which is 15. The effects and all, sigh, I'm not good at the effects and all! And to top it off, the internet is not being a friend to me. I have to squeeze my brain to find out the meaning of, "What Is Tourism UK". Well, at least there's some part about The Beatles, which I enjoyed doing.
And also after doing 2 hours of research on the UK, I realised Alton Towers is such fun place to go. It beats Disneyland! Which Mary always wanted to go(Yawns).
Also, I had a very weird dream last night. It was about people hating me, because I was a geek, and my best friend was a laptop at the bus-stop. O.O!
O.O!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment