All You Need Is Love

Right now, somehow, I just feel bad. Not for the last post, I felt great writing it. Its just that, somehow I miss Mary alot, but she doesn't know it sometimes, how much I miss her. Or sometimes how I prevent meeting her on purpose, just to surprise her on some random day, just to see the look of shock and happiness on her face. It makes me smile just thinking about that kind off face she puts, hahaha..

Well, sometimes the good things in life are hidden. You just have to think of where to find it. And unfortunately, I am no Sherlock Holmes. And because of this, I make mistakes. But, with her as the forgiving soul in my unforgiving life, I was happy. Glad. Ebullient. Amorous... Whatever(I ain't no diva, but I can act like one, right Efa?). To put it short, I am happy just knowing Mary, and she still is with me. Happy x103428363753385835.

Like The Beatles once said;

All you need is love.

1 comment:

Efarabella said...

are you trying to imply that im a diva?? gawd..! cos i am. *stares* come to me if you need a "diva" lesson... lol

fyi, your post reminds me of how i used to hate english class. stop using CHIM english cann.... *hiyakdush*