Ok, today was such an inventful and creative day to immerse myself again and again in the future. Amsh and me did some re-editing of some songs for the so-called-imaginary first album of ours(but actually quite true. 13 songs out of 30+?), and I actually feel proud for ourselves. I could actually make something for a living. Better than Caracal, hahaha! Well, I hope so. Yet I think so.
Ok besides that, we headed to the 800+ area of Tampines to meet Saufi, the beat around the trashbin guy and had a smoke, a few laughs and even had a chance to (insert r word) about the past.
I feel like cutting my hair. Seriously.
I had this feeling just now that I want to meet up with all my old acquantaince. You know friends I met only once or a few times, and get to know how their lives been going. I have a few names inside my head, but is almost impossible to contact them. Well, I think the only thing I can do is to stay in town for a couple of hours and hope to bump into that old someone. Singapore is small anyways. Hopefully he/she isn't a mat/minah rep/rempit still/anymore, haha. Try figure that out! Or just to see whether I'm taller than them already. Huahua.
Alright, will catch up in the coming future, night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment