Love. Hate.

1) I know you're doing things on purpose. Don't hide it with your reluctant feelings.

2)

3) Your blabber might end someone's life.

4) Don't act out your love online, if you can't love someone properly.

5)

6)

End of (insert.. )

If you're smart enough, you could relate to this;

Everybody knows.
All your stupid lies.
All you want is to lie.
So don't deny.

...

Everytime you say goodbye,
with a twinkle in your eye.
There's no point in asking why,
Why you have to lie.
Everything about you is a shame,
well who do you think I am?

The joke is on you.
With or without you.
'Cus I know what you did.
I know what you said.

You're the fucking Marionette.



"What's the use of a pretty face, if the heart is made of stone?"

- From a friend that almost everybody knows :)