As of right now, I should be in school, but the fact is, I'm just lethargic to go to school.
But hey fuck it! I suddenly realised, I don't mind working in Starbucks all my life. That means I don't have to get married, yahoo! But then again, what if CJ's music gets really popular? Ok I'll stop there, I don't want to fantasize at this hour.
Suddenly, every song in my Mp3 sounds great! I mean I can hear the echo's, the dreamscape sounding, the ambience, almost everything. It's not because of a change of earphones, it might be because that my ears are okay now. When I listen to a song, eg. Transmission by Joy Division, it sounds muffled like really muffled at the volume of 38, and I thought it might be because it was an old recording. But a week ago when I listened to the song again at the same volume, every echo just came out bursting. See I do have a problem with my ears, tinnitus ain't cool man. Wear fucking earplugs! It also goes the same with the song Age of the Understatement by TLSP. I could hear weird drumbeats, that are not drums at all hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment