Listening to: Seventeen - Sex Pistols
Singapore. Its not for the lower, or even the fucking middle class people. So the parliament has, oops sorry, the rich people parliament has up the GST scale to 7%. In claim that'll help the lower class people, but we the lower class people are suffering because of the indefatigable raise of everything money-related. Yes, Singapore its one of the bestest place to live on earth, but it doesn't have to be so money-minded. Please, Singaporean's already are very money-minded and kiasu when it comes to the topic about money.
Everything in Singapore is already expensive, why do they have to make it almost unaffordable? The lower class WILL NOT benefit from this. The raise is only a few cents, yes it is, and why help the lower class when its only a few cents? I know about the multiplying effect it gives(everybody pays GST then it becomes more than a single cent)but if the GST has been a few cents eversince '65, why not keep it that way? That way, the fairness and equality is still there.
Sometimes I wonder when these PM's make absurd decision like this, will their decision ever bite them back? I really wonder. I really must wait and see the day when the PM's will be suffering because of this raise. I will fucking wait.
If this continue, Singapore will turn into vice city.
If the GST raises, then why not raise everybody's pay amount, so there'll be no hoo-hah like this no more. And if this continue 'til im an adult, I will migrate. woohoooo!!!!
Remember that everything in Singapore is expensive. Even the souvenier t-shirt's of Singapore cost $12. That's like $4 cheaper than any plain Topman T-shirt which is imported from Britain, when actually this should be like $5 because of its unpopularity and ugly designs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment