Listening to: Time for Heroes - The Libertines

I wish the world is free. Everything's corrupted. Because everything has a price. I wish everything was free.

I wish food, clothes, medicine, hair wax, and other whatnots are free. Each district would have this so-called sale every month where people get their required free stuffs. Then everyone would be contented, and the producers of the product wouldn't make a loss either, as they get their raw materials for free too. Call it a stress free world.

The world is expensive. Everything's expensive. And because of this, it divides a nation of being unfriendly. Oh come on, have you ever heard a rich Singaporean hanging out with some middle-class bastard or even a lower-class brat? Its rare.

Yes the disadvantages are people being too kiasu about what they want and need, especially in our over populated country, but if we have a police force that can catch almost every criminal(except me), then I should suggest, why not ey? The army will come down during this major 'sales' thingy and make sure everybody gets what they want in an orderly fashion. And where can you get the most disciplined people in the world? Singapore of course.

Yes I may be ambitious and this post may even be laughed at, but what if it does work? People wouldn't have a rank of being rich or poor, people wouldn't have to worry about getting jobs to earn a living, because we already have one. And then there would be less vices because people can get what they want every month. People would often pray because they have all the time in the world. People would have more sex('cus Singapore is useless in this topic). To end this short and sweet, life would be a blast. Think of the opportunities.

No comments: