No One Else But You/Liaison

This is my lyrics for a song I wrote. For someone, who I deadly miss.

I feel alone
No one but myself
No one can see this loneliness
I feel my world's a mess.
I see the stars everynight
But the moon don't shine
I feel like somthing's not right
Well it isn't right.

I hope one day
When we go away
To our own separate ways
You'll know the truth
That I miss you

We've been down that road
Where I wish to be
The place that's so dear
The place that'll make me free.
And I hope its not too late
To say goodbye
'cus I need to see your face
For one last time.

I hope one day
When we go away
To our own separate ways
You'll know the truth
That I miss you


This was writen on the 19th of November. And this is truthfully mine. Anybody caught stealing this work, will be curse to a life of writer's block, un-erectable penis, orgasm-less sex, the lost of his/she guitar hand/fingers, and then suffers a sudden disease of herpes and scabies. :)

No comments: