Listening to: What Katie Did

Let me explain meself. I am angry, frustrated and disappointed not because I didn't follow, it was because no one, no one at all, informed me of the change. It was a last minute change, and there was no sense of urgency to inform me, wait I sound like a so-called 'king' like Hadi LABELLED me. Let me soften the words abit.

If you guys wanted me to follow, there should at least be some effort to let me know about the absurd change in day. You couldn't get through the telephone line I understand that, but you could at least message my gf's number, Hadi has the number, and im sure you have it, I think. But no, you message Andreas instead, which I have no form of contact with him. And at least sign-in on MSN to inform me, or fucking email. There is ALOT of ways to contact each other, even without a handphone. That outing isn't like some sacred meeting or sommin right? Ok thats one thing, another thing is that I was the one who wanted the outing so badly because of some family financial matters, and im the one who set the date, well not so, but I made an idea of what day to go out, but like the above, no one informed me.

Ok im too lazy to explain meself to all this nonsense. Say all you want. I'll read, but I won't make an effort to understand you pricks.

And they said true friends are true and stick together. I have 2 words for you, Fuck Forever.

No comments: