Listening to: Police and Thieves - The Clash
I actually am not sure of what to post about. Though I am a man of my own thoughts, my own free will of what to do. But sometimes I am an edgy lad, not enough confidence at trying new things.
Ok enough of that. I miss Crackerjack. I want a gig with them. I can't wait for my gig with them. Its gonna be something the Singapore scene will never ever see before, I think. And if we're lucky, we can get some fans, woohoo!
This year Hari Raya is such a bore, really. I have never felt so underexcited for Hari Raya ever before! I don't know whats wrong. Oh yes, next year Hari Raya will be on the 13th of October. Thats a 10/11 day difference from this year's Hari Raya.
Ok I badly need a semi-acoustic guitar, new jacket, new shades, more t-shirts and rare-lookin' polo's. Yes I also need a new book, maybe In Cold Blood by Truman Capote will do, and a new album, the Babyshambles one, even though it isn't their songs on it. It has DVD I think, and im in need of seeing Peter Doherty again. In his very funny self, not his druggie mode.
Ok ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment