Listening to: Coastguard - The Young Knives
Today was a fucking blast! Wait wait. Haikal bila mau berjamming?
Ok enough about that.
Today was a fucking blast! Went out with her. Enjoyment no one could supply. My girlfriend is a lady, the rest are whores. Eh, I don't fucking care ah what you think! That's how Singaporean I'll get.
Ok ok, today went to town. But before that went to make a bank account. I felt a strage thing going through me. I am finally so-called part of the government, sigh. So picked her up and off to town, with a Salem germ stick packet.
Watched 'The Covenant'. Its awesome! Its about witchery. Similar to the book 'The Devils of Loudun' by Aldous Huxley. But what a pity, the show last for only an hour and 15 minutes. So the excitement was short-lived. we then went to the finer side of Singapore to eat. We went to the famous food-court at Wisma Atria. Ate Nasi Briyani. Cost us S$10 for 2 plates. Then me and my dear went to hang-out abit. And now after sending her home, im back where I live. Reached around 10.15PM. And now im bored. This Sunday will go out Jalan Raya hehe! Well I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment