Listening to: The Voices In My Head Telling Me to Kill You

Hadi, do you know what? I have no fucking problem with you, until you joined the bandwagon of insulting me. It doesn't end for you doesn't it?

Alistar, you have done nothing, but I dont know why after I try to protect myself, some people say im insulting you.

And To Nat, Wait ah I want to check MY tag-board that YOU flooded..It all started with a heated discussion with Beng, and I have nothing with him anymore. You joined the bandwagon, oh no, I mean parade of insulting me. But you took it too far. And thus provoking me. Yes Alistar, all these while you thought wrong, Nat was provoking me thus prevails the never ending problem of this nonsensical outburst of anger and frustration created by me. Yes, I dare say that im the one who started it, but Alistar, Nat's post are too mind-stabbing, I will not back down. I fucking will not. Back to the person.

Bulan Raya? Aku belum celebrate. :) And you guys should know why :D

And you think that with your oh-so muscular body you can beat me easy right? Ya everybody thinks im easy. I have a family trait that everybody in my family tends to be left-out, bullied, beat up, cheated, stolen, and every other weird things happening, and I fucking plan to end it. I know I have take this too fucking far, but you were the one who force me to it. Thats it, I dont want to be stupid to meddle in this affair of a st soul.

Just think of me as.. Someone you don't want to know, OK Nat?



Alistar, now this post is writen purely on anger :) and you haven't seen frustration yet. heh heh. And because of anger, im sure there are lots of false accusations, im too lazy to correct myself, because I think I've done enough. Tata.

And you should know why almost half of this post has your name Alistar. Your special day right? Enjoy the day ok. And I really mean it.

No comments: