Wrecked.

I can't wait for the 12th of October. That will be day where we will record one of our originals entitled Lion City Gang. All the mat-reps would be dying to beat us up. If they do understand the lyrics.

Right now I'm just soaking up the scent of the night. Every night actually. There's really not much to my life now. It's only the simple pleasures, like jamming, music, meeting mary, meeting friends, recording, meeting the band, that really wakes me up from my state of oblivion. I'm not too sure why either, 'cus there's really nothing to fulfill my life right now. I'm content and stable. Almost problem-free. A perfect life. But it's utterly BORING.

Damn.

Ramadan its almost into its 3rd week.

Sorry, brain just malfunction. See you around.

2 comments:

skinsandbones said...

wow is that the lyrics i posted up in my blog? if it is, den i cant wait to listen. haha

Ad said...

yes it is hahahaha