So Danial and me went to Brewerkz about a few hours ago for my post-birthday celebration. Saufi, you missed out man! It was Dan's treat and I shall not elaborate on the price. I had huge ribs. Dan had huge sausages. We shared fries, and a jug of Golden Ale(Best EVER). Talked about lots of things. Too bad we had no pictures. But with pictures we would be gay, because there were only the 2 of us. heh.
Hung-out at Simei and shared Big Gulp. And B&H. Talked and joked some more, and we made a move. It was a fulfilling day, all thanks to Danial, and his money, heh heh heh. Joking. Thanks alot.
I really want my hair like that Detektivbryan guy! hmmmm.
And yes, CJ needs a place to practice, acousticly, for a new project. Who wants to help us out? We practice on Fridays, in the evening. We play 'til about 8pm. Message us however you like. You might even be part of our project too. If you have a piano/keyboards, that would be a plus, because I bet Saufi is too lazy to bring his keyboards everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment