On the Fringe of Things.

My high fringe has made a return! Veryyyyy reluctantly though. I was trying to thin my long fringe, but I snapped one crucial part of it that doesn't make it look nice. So I cut it all off. Now my sideburns have lots of space to 'move'. Just like that Detektivbyran guy.

I realised Ramadan has pulled me apart from alot. And also pushed me into something more. It ain't the devil that's enticing me. It's my body. Cigarettes, bier, sex, drugs and rock n roll. And I'm not the one creating the problems, they are(not referring to the cigarettes etc.etc.).

Yesterday was pretty akward to meet Mary's mum after about a year plus. I don't know why I felt akward actually, but after a sit-down with them, Mary and her mum, is very alike. From their nose to their personalities haha. And later, I'm meeting Mary at Geylang. =)

OH! While we're talking about Mary, she gave me 4 birthday presents. 1 from The Cocoa Trees(I think) and the others from Fred Perry. Thank you love! But like I told you before, you didn't had to doink! haha.

"Promises, promises..Oh I've heard them all before. Love is, love is, love is, love is..well is just around the corner."
-Pete Doherty(cures the soul).

You're so vain. You probably think this blog-post is about you.

2 comments:

Giovani Amanda Sari said...

i love the current music on your blog! and omg! fred perry sheyyy wahahaha mary is so nice :)

Ad said...

hahaha, ya. Amsh recomend me heh.