The Glory of ITE

Something happened in school that Jazil and me encountered. So we woked up early as usual to school for an exam which I ASSUMED started at 8.30AM. So I made my way happily to the noticeboard to find my seat number, and to my surprise, there were no seats for Accounting students. Then Jazil came along while I was making a call to Nadya, because it was weird. And to my surprise the paper started at 3PM. So I had little sleep over nothing. BOLLOCKS!

But the paper was quite okay.

Ok so tomorrow I got to go to an interview. Data Entry haha. I miss Starbucks after Alistar talked about how he got a job there. I bet its going to be fun for him as it was fun for me.

Alright, I wanna watch my daily dosage of Friends. Its on Star World every weekday from 1am to 2am. No life, but I have talent hahaha.

Happy Birthday to Amanda again haha!

1 comment:

Giovani Amanda Sari said...

WHAT FATS GROWING BIGGER??????????? YOU TELL ME NOW hahahahahaha! Thank youuuuuuuuuu anyway ^_^