I Blame Myself, Still, They Played A Part.

You want to know the reason? Well for starters you could check your handphone for fucks sake(You always check my handphone. Why can't you check yours?). I did it before on a motor bike. It's easy, ask the motorist to stop for a while, then check. Better yet, wait for a traffic light. If you were scared, then you shouldn't have gotten on the fucking motor right? There was a reason I called you, then after your "didn't get any miss calls" reaction, I just blew my top. And yeah I did say sorry after that(cont'd later on) But all I could blame is the motorist. Thank you for ruining my night.

Oh yeah, when someone says the usual place. Meet at the fucking usual place. Yeah at least you told me where you guys were but at least try to make it on fucking time. And yeah I reached the place 15 minutes after I called you and I told you to move on after they've finish eating. Then why the long wait? Well for the main course you could've stopped the fucking irritating laughing and get on with the fucking eating and then maybe I wouldn't have to wait for another fucking 45 minutes. And maybe that's the reason why I fucking left the fucking place without any fucking notices.

And for dessert, you eaters could have thought about who the fuck was missing and then make a move on. But no, you had to eat slowly like down-syndrome bastards, and laughed like there's no tomorrow.

This is what happens when I don't talk to anyone about my problems. Well you virtually shut me out when you off your phone so I guess, EVERYBODY KNOWS.

Well thank God I had Danial and Starbucks(only those who matters to me only). It really felt like old times when they stuffed ice down me pants. Haha, weird, I know.

Well then maybe after this, I can finally sleep after 2 days of staying awake because of this problem. UP YOURS. Time check: 6AM