Now there are songs in my blog! There's The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, The Kinks, Primal Scream and Kanye West! You guys would be wondering, "Why Kanye?". Well basically he writes better lyrics than 50 cent, it also makes more sense, and I'm listening to songs with Love or Lies or Life or Loyalty theme. So yeah.
Yesterday CJ, Hazreel, and 3 other of his friends went to Gay-lang. We went Mr Teh to break fast. And for the first time, I see hip-hoppers, "fashionistas", Indie kids and mat reps, eating at the same outlet. Like this is the only time you can get off from all those staring situations. Haha the glory of Ramadan. Slacked for a while behind the MRT station. I shared a Kebab with Danial, and the seller was from the sheesha store, El-Sheikh haha! And then blablabla, then met Mary. We all went home after that. yeah.
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Ame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment