Listening to: Idioteque - Radiohead

I think I just found a band that could actually replace my love for Libertines(since they're so dead, unless there's a reunion). That band is Radiohead. And Thom Yorke is such great musician. He has a solo album out already, and its great, for those Radiohead lovers only, and club-music lovers. Its jam packed with mellow hip-hop drum beats, androgyny chords on the piano that suit so perfectly with the enigma of Thom's hi-pitched vocals.

Back to Radiohead.

I've been listening to them for the last 2 years, but only now it has brought me enlightenment. The album to get is "OK Computer" which is critically acclaimed and has been named the best album in a few awards. There are 3 hit singles in that album, Paranoid Android, Karma Police and No Surprises. This band is also very arty. But really, if you're into Radiohead, please support Thom's new album. It may get a while to really get into it. Recommended song from Thom's album is And It Rained All Night.. The Eraser, The Clock and Harrowdown Hill. From Radiohead is Paranoid Android, Karma Police, There There, Idioteque and lots more actually. I really need to collect more of their songs.

From the bottom of my heart, I miss her really bad. Ta.

No comments: