Listening to: Down - Blink 182
What I've Learned today:
Getting a very bad flu + Eating 2 pieces of Panadol Extra + Smoking an hour later + learning Paranoid Android and then playing the song = Ultimately crazy guitar virtouso powers!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wouldn't know where the pain of holding the guitar strings went to. Seriously. But don't lean back, you'll fall down easily if there's no wall behind you. I learned that while in the toilet trying to gain reality back.
So today studied abit, well abit 'cus I was so down with the flu. Why did I go out? I thought the flu was a while, but it got worse outside of the house. That's another I learned today
Yesterday celebrated my gf's advanced birthday, which falls on the 4th of this virgo month. Treated her Pizza Hut, nice, but after eating too many pizza's, your throat will get irritated. But it was blissful with the gf beside me haha. Thinking of making something for her. Need tos earch something on the net first, so I'll get some tips from the experts from the internet. So now Im off.
Oh ya I think every long song that im hearing now its starting to speed up, I think I haven't returned to reality. Everything's so fast! Oh well, Allah is the Greatest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment