Listening to: 1-2 Crush On You - The Clash
I have this urge to talk about a certain Science topic, but im too lazy to explain it today, so next time.
Today at 11.30AM was bliss.
Im out of money and I need it. After seeing pictures and stories about Alistar's gig, I feel like performing. It felt like yesterday when I receive a message that my gig was cancelled. But I think that has brought up some positive things, like, more time to make more originals, more time to glue together and improve our already improved skills. So the world just have to wait for our soon-to-be awesome originals.
Bah, school-boy dreams. Live it or fail it.
I want to write something so emotional that it can melt a girl's heart, even make the girl cry. Be it a song or a poem. I really want to write something so beautiful, like the song, Unintended by Muse. Or the song , English Rose by The Jam. Or the song, Music When the Lights Go Out by The Libertines. I want to, I want to! But my brain doesn't seem to connect when it comes to the emotional side of me. It either becomes too mushy or meaningless, sigh. Must keep practicing!
So anyways im off, to try and write a song on my 5 string(oops!) guitar haha. ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment