Listening to: I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead

Woo im happy!! My iTunes EQ is much better after taking some tutoriol, and I can understand. haha.

So I passed 3 subjects out of 6. Maths, SCIENCE, MT. Maths is expected but im just 6 marks shy from getting an A1. Science is so unexpected, 'cus im weak it.

So C.O.E isn't that united nowadays. I don't like grudges guys. So pull up your socks, and take out your cocks, and show you guys are men already, OK?!

There you go, short and sweet.

Oh yes, tomorrow's a specially blissful day for me, and her, weeeee!

Oh yes guys, if I do come to school, please I beg you not to beat me up. Im really not in the mood for this. But as a GUY, you can make a human mountain on top of me, just don't invite other buggers from the other classes. There worthless in my eyes, you know who they are ok.

So im out already, ta.

No comments: