Listening to: Tears - X Japan
Woot! Just got back home from another tiring day from working overtime(going to Zakhir's house doing DnT then play footie hehe). Ok so the past week has been very tiring. Sleeping in school is now the routine for me to get some energy back in me, but of course studies are affected, but if you stay up, theres a high chance that you won't concentrate so its hard to choose. Im sleepy now! haha.
Ok so my handphone bills went sky-high the past 2 months so I might be using a pre-paid card from next week onwards. I'll only give my number to my close friends and of course Maisah "bam bam" hahaha. Those who wants my number can approach me, theres no point to be afraid or shy.
My DnT folio is almost done. My artefact has been passed up. Thats a major relief, if not i'll be scared that I won't pass DnT. Prelims are just around the corner and I haven't told the leaders of the family yet. I predict im just going to get pass the prelims, just barely. I wanna ace my N's! And maybe, get into Sec 5. If I don't get to Sec 5, then I just want to get a pass grade for my N's, which is 10 points.
I was glad during Maths lesson. Did 4 O' level questions. The first question was tough, but the rest was easy, so I think I can really get my A for my Maths hehe.
My life is so stressed up now. Studies, keeping up with homework, the GF(though shes been the motivator), keeping myself awake, trying to please everyone with my studies, the band/s, and my future. Its really scary once you really sit down and think about your future. I don't want to elaborate further about this, I don't want to think, especially at night where you're supposed to be resting.
Aye so hear I go, screaming my lungs out, 'cus i'm trying to get to you, my bright future! Aite ta! and (ohmyicantbelieveimsayingthishehehehe) I love you Maisah! hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment