Listening to: Dahlia - X Japan

Had the best jam session ever just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to business.

7 Random Facts About Me
1. Shouts gibberish at random
2. I like to smell my feet
3. I have a fetish for hairy armpits hahaha
4. Crazy
5. Emotional
6. I play guitar, drums, bass and I sing! Im a 1 man band machine!
7. Pondering about money is my forte

7 Things That Scare Me
1. Allah

7 Random Songs In My Head
1. Albion - Babyshambles
2. A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys
3. Tears - X Japan (the guitar solo soooooooooo emotional \m/)
4. Cant Stand Me Now - The Libertines
5. Up All Night - Razorlight
6. I Don't Wanna Know - Mario Winnans (this song was on repeat at Raffles BK and me and me mates kept on laughing about the song muahahahahhaa)
7. Marvelous Things - Eisley

7 Things I Like The Most
1. The Gf
2. Singing with an akward screeching voice
3. Hot Fred Perry polos haha
4. Tiny jackets
5. Money
6. Friends
7. Books

7 Things I Say The Most
1. Halloa
2. Oy!
3. Nabei fucker
4. teacher may i go to the toilet?
5. kau ader rokok?
6. Nabei fucker
7. tetek sia

7 People To Do This(random order)
1. Beng
2. Haicurly
3. Fadli
4. Rifaie
5. Sopi
6. Amanda
7. Nat(muahahaha)

No comments: