Listening to: 8 Dead Boys - Babyshambles
Gosh im sick. You rarely see me sick, even though my face looks like some junkie(said by some faggots). Im sick, but still im drinking Pepsi, cool eh. Later im eating Kuey Teow goreng and Chendol. Uh, what bliss to eat unhealthy foods when you're sick. My ulcer is killing me! I want to put salt on it, but im sooooo lazy to do anything. Too idle to care. I can't hear things quite properly, because my flu affects my ears, and my mouth. So I can't hear properly and can't talk a thing thats intelligible. Whe I get sick, I get really sick, that's why its rare to see me sick. (ahh its so ahrd to explain so im just letting you blokes figure out this time)
I want to go out tomorrow with the gf! But she wants to study and do homework. Sigh. Its ok though, N' Levels. Ok im already sweating, ta!

No comments:
Post a Comment