Listening to: Tell the King - The Libertines
A-hah! "You are too bright to fail your N-Level's." said my form teacher, Mr Farizal. And so did Mr Harold Goh agreed I was too bright. I've made a promise to myself, to pass my N-levels. Those comments gave effulgence to me, ahh.. Targeted subjects to pass with flying colours is, if possible all, if not, ENGLISH, Maths, Comb Science and MT. I must focus on these specific 4 subjects. A1, A2, B3, B3 respectively. I have confidence in my Maths & Science especially. Wow im effeminate. Usually girls do better than boys in Maths & Science, and vice versa. Queer. But no matter, I will pass Maths, Science & English. Tears of joy, or tears of sadness/regret/dread/suicidal. Choose.
Today was the usual tenebrous start because of the effects of the previous naggings and the banning of my music duties. But the whole day was OK I guess.
Im starting to hate the gangsters and somehow, the police in my country. Lets start with the gangsters.
They think they are feared by everyone. Glowering at everybody with their unusual bad odour, bad body figure, and ugly faces. They're so pugnacious that at times it irritates me when they pick a fight with one of my friends. The tendency to join the fight and to give a bloody hell of punch on the nose is there, but im too cunning and weak to do that. Because with just words, they'll die. They think they would scare everyone with their objurgations. HAHA, funny arseholes.
Now the police
They protect every citizen in our country, but at times I think they demand respect. And being, almost the rulers of our country, they will start to act arrogant towards us small,"useless" citizens. HAH! think again slaves to the government.
Im so weak and somehow I feel like a bandog. Ok now im off to have my badinage with my gf. Im so agog to hear her voice, where art thou?! Thinking of her makes me feel ebullient. Haha ok ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment