Listening to: Lost in the Supermarket - The Clash
Hullo. This week is utter queer, had a paroxysm of moods. O, did you know? Every Sec 4 NA student needs to see their respective teachers during parents meeting. Let me clear for you this, almost more than half WILL be in the principal office because of bad results. I am sure i'll be one of them. Im very mad I tell ye! Even the epitome of good results, Izuddin, didn't get his wanted results and failed 2. That is so not him. Even my so-called-English-greater-than-me Nat, failed his English so badly. I pity him, and my other friends, well not forgeting me. Currently I have only passed Maths, failed English and Science by 2 marks. DnT is expected, and now im waiting for the results for MT and Comb Humans.
Stupid exams, and stupid strict markings. Couldn't life get any harder to win?
OK, 'nough bout that
Went jamming yesterday. Im sorry Sopi if I was too hard on you, but you know what was at stake right. Its all professional. Excluding that, yesterdays session was brilliant and gay! Even the mistakes adds to the fun of enjoying. Fazi has improved greatly in bass, and at 1 point I laughed to meself thinking of how much the pretty boy in my band has really improved! Fadlee is just getting better with his voice too. Well im just improving in my stage presence. Must not be nervous ok for that 18th June (yes friends, the gig has been postpone to this date). After jamming went to sembahyang Mahgrib at *insert Masjid name*. Ate at BK, then went back to Tampines to meet Asnim for the sponsorship thing. Had a nice discussion. Then we all parted ways, reached home at 10.30pm, then I chatted with the lover. HAHA crazy lah she, mwah!
Oh yeah! I might be using an Epiphone Les Paul during the gig HEHEHEHE. Just need the gadget, and the repairs and what-not. IJ IJ still another 29 days huh, haha. Ok enough about me bragging, ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment