Listening to: Michelle - Beatles

Went to JB yesterday. Stupid mat rempit and hip hoppers place. I want to buy t-shirt, each shop I step into, loaded with the mat stuff. So I instead bought my clothing at some thrift shop in City Plaza. Had to settle down for a ringer and some US t-shirt. Didn't find any jackets, haiz. Ate alot too yesterday. And there were no polos even! No Topman also! Wah lau!

Enough about that

Woke up this morning (hey thats a song!) at 7, went out of the house at 8.15am. Met my gf. Head off to the Library. Borrowed 2 books, Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene and Portrait of MR.W.H by Oscar Wilde. Head to town to eat, eat, eat. Yay for food! We then head back to Tampines, haiz. Bought the Banana Milk Shake, its quite alright. Went to hang-out at some void-deck for a bit, and do some things, like Finger War hahaha lame. Then went home. So I am here, doing nothing, thinking of writing a song. But no. I wanna read. But no. THIS IS CALL BOREDOM.

No comments: