Listening to: SKIN OF MY YELLOW COUNTRY TEETH - CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH (I SAID RECOMMENDED!!!)
YES, the song above is really recommended, it is! The drunken vocals, the elctronic keyboards, those melodramatic guitar riffs, and heart-felt drum and bass, itll send you to another place I tell ye! Its for those feeling down and in need of something you know, like all those loving things, arh dunno how to explain! The genre is very soothing indie, 5.45mins of heartfelt pleasure. If youre on my MSN list, please dont be shy to approach me for this song.
Exams are over, yeah!
Today not jamming. Last minute shite just like Sopi said. Die die must go lah jamming, if not all rusty again. Im currently reading this book called "Great Expectations" by Charles Dickens. Super good! Even though only 8 chapters out of the 58 chapters in it. I've decided my favourite authors/novelist is Graham Greene, Charles Dickens and Fyodor Doystekov(sp?). They make nice stories.
Really cant wait for tommorow, geting my DPT album and an outing with the gf. Aite im out of words already lovelies, ta.

No comments:
Post a Comment