Listening to: Hard Luck Woman - Kiss (soothing)
Note: Read the poem below, I really need feedback about that poem.
Yesterday I went out with the gf yesterday. GOT MY DIRTY PRETTY THINGS ALBUM!!! YEAY!!! GONNA GET THE SINGLE TOO! Ok yesterday was the gfs turn to treat me, as planned because I treated her before. Ate at McDonalds Lido. Was a nice outing lah, saw many many familiar faces, those non EV'ans too. We went to Borders and Kinokuniya too. Desperate to collect more money for new novels, I want I want! I need a new book shelf to place all my music albums and my novels. My room needs 1 more poster and that poster is The Libertines. I have one poster from 'em already but I want where they show all the bands faces, then stick up at my door. K I wanna comment peoples myspace then head off to FM fantasy, ta!

No comments:
Post a Comment