Listening to: From The Ritz to The Rubble - Arctic Monkeys
Im influence by my female friend to write about my true feelings on whatever I like so here goes. Im not going to warn you or what, but you entered the mordant mind of me, so you got yourself in this trap, that'll make you irritated, and whatnot.
First things first, I really dont understand why are there so many emo people around! I know Singapore is small, but why is it infected with so many emo arseholes? Their dressing is stupid, hair looks shite, music aint of good constructure, and they think cutting themselves is cool. It hurts me like fuckery just looking at them. Emo, emo kepale buto lah eh. Go on insult me at my tag-board provoked readers, 'cus you cant beat me.
Ok now about my friends. I have, not the largest circle of friends, and I dare say I love it. Of course there are the downfalls about lesser contacts, but I feel that sticking to 6 only can make your life better rather then keeping up with 60. Another topic, for those of you who knows, I was close to this certain group, 'til early 2 years ago. They started it, they knew what was going to come, but they still begged for it, and they got it. I won, end of argument. And I will continue winning 'til the day they die. The only group and friends I would rely on is my band, the gf, and of course Andre. That Cinarep hahaha, can't believe I said that.
Life is short, so i'll stick to this phrase, Live Fast Die Young. Conclusion = its ok to sin, and its also ok to help. When any of you readers become a famous celebrity, dont go all arrogant, because all the sin will come back to you if you dont help.
There is no I in narrow-minded, but theres a you in 'picking-any-songs-and-put-it-on-loud-to-show-off'.
I wonder what my future will be moulded into. Its very fascinating, yet scary. What if im not good enough for an office-job? I dont want an office-job, but I must at least get an office-job, because thats my lifeline if my band doesnt work out, not good enough in football, and WHATNOT! I wanna migrate to Switzerland once i've settled down. Singapore is just too expensive, and I believe it will get more expensive.
The elections are coming. Its mundane that PAP will win, may aswell no need have elections right? All for commercial cost me-thinks, unless WP win, that will be a complete turn-around. The PAP flags and the posters of Mr Lee Hsien Loong reminds me of Nazi. The pose of our PM is sooooooooooooooo "heil Hitler, sieg heil!" type. WHY?!! Allah only knows. Ok I should shut my trap about this election thing incase any coppers (buggers, bollock-ers, naive-ness, scum) is already thinking to sue me because of my comparison between PAP and Nazi because I know its a very sensitive issue.
Tomorrow is the day I would look f'ward to. Out of home getting the DPT single and the gf. Then study. I kinda love studying now, not a single clue why. Im pretty relaxed about my exams but im feeling the urgency to revise everything. At least something out of nothing Adlan always say.
Aite, im out ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment