Listening to: Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Its April Fool day today. Too bad it isnt a school day, or we'll be playing pranks on teachers! Especially on Mdm Hartini heheh. Today going out with the family again. Saturday is family day. Might be getting a t-shirt or 2 or something. But now I want a new jacket! Possibly a 'Merc' jacket with those British colours, ouu I just love England.
I bought a book last Wednesday at Kinokuniya. 'Brighton Rock' by Graham Greene. Im on the second last chapter. Each chapter has about 40 pages, now thats a toughie. I took a look at my book collection, and most of it are murder novels hahaha. I didnt realise that. Still looking for the 2 other books I mentioned in another post.
Football was postpone due to heavy rainfall and lightning, and im desperately hoping the game will not be on next Friday. Because im relishing the oppurtunity to hang-out with my band, I miss them. If its on that Friday, I will be feeling morose the whole day, yes I will. Mid - Years are coming. Another 28 days. Fuck it lah eh. Lipat maha lipat wooooo!
I need to re-collect at least 60 quid. 16 for this movie "Keeping Mum" another 40 on 2 albums. Its very hard to collect 60 quid in 3 weeks or so, but I have done it before so there is no stopping me. Get ready to see me borrow money from my friends in order to save my money! Woohoo!
I wrote 6 chapters on my own novel and its not going so good as im running out of description ideas, and my story is SO straight-forward, haiz. Well the rest are none of youres concern, tarra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment