Listening to: Kimi no Machi Made - Asian Kung-fu Federation
Yesterday was a lovely day though today is actually the main day for yesterday. Let me say it short, 222. Its memorable I tell yer. Ha! getting confused? Well its something to do with Maisah lah haha. So its personal faithful readers. I thought of buying a rose, but could not find it. Some other time love and im glad you liked the poem, took me 3 days.
Today meeting my band, for a session. Cant wait to hit some tunes on my lovely acoustic teehee. I love acoustic lah.. REM, Beatles yea some mellow stuff, but nice. Acoustic-lullabies, ahh.... Gonna write some originals too, If we do figure out though.
Mid-years are coming! Something tells me im going to fail, badly. Ah so what, my sights are already set for ITE. ITE ferst then Poly hahaha.
I finish reading this book called "The Confessions of Max Tivoli" by -name of author-. Very, very, very good novel to read if youre sensitive and emotional towards love. Now im currently reading "Topper" by Thorne Smith which is very witty, even though the label claims to be humourous. Well I guess I have to wait for the climax or whatnot.
My body doesnt have much fluids. I meant that I think I dont drink enough plain water. Because the palms of my hands are fuckin' dry I tell yer! I thought at first it was due to my guitaring but then the dryness spread to my palms. Haiz, life of a 3rd-rate rockstar haha. Well this is it, ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment