Listening to: In Love With A Feeling - Babyshambles

Yesterdays jam was extremely fun! Had lots of pics taken, but not yet got 'em. We played 2 new songs. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys and Time is Running Out by Muse. I like the first one better. Then played through our original songs we played, fun ah. First time also I sweat in a jamming session. Too much fun I guess. And Up the Bracket was AWESOME! hahaha! After jam took more pictures. Gorgeous are we. But pics havent get! After that head off to BK to eat. HAHA everybody was broke and use shillings! The counter got a shock of her life seeing 7quid in coins hahaha. Then after that we hang-out and had a little session. We then head off to Esplanade, or should I say we stopped halfway on route to Esplanade. Tired and taking pics. Camwhoring all day. Cant believe it. We head to Marina Square in search of 7-11, but got lost. The we gave up and head off to the MRT, only to find out that it was Citilink and there it was, 7-11. Fadlee had a change of plans, or should I say extra plans for his food. He bought this Chocalate Mint cake. Fucking delicious! Then the rest bought hotdog and plain water. Yea today I drank alot of plain water. Nice change. Then we head home. Well I was the only one heading home, the rest wanted to go to Bedok. Yeah that was it. Oh yea had sports day earlier. Just claimed my Hi-Jump trophy. This years sports day is complete bollocks and shite-ful.

Today im slacking home, just too tired from this week. Maybe continue my reading off book, play a lil guitar, sing a few songs, watch some tv and whatnot.

Tomorrow have a study session, cool. I just realised that I dont have any shirts or t-shirts that are nice for dressing up. So here comes me saving money for Argyle sweaters, new shoes, blazers, and a proper pork-pie hat. And a denim jacket, and a new belt... and whatnot.

No comments: