DJ! DJ!

Listening to: Talk Talk Talk - Ordinary Boys

SHITE! I didnt knew there was a book fair 'til my Ustaz told me! Fuck lah! If not can buy those 2 precious rare books I wanted for so long! Haiz, there goes another opportunity to buy 'em.

Ah... Today didnt meet her due to the fact that she was already planning to go out with her mum, but despite that she ran out of PP and all the other phones in her house cant be used, she still called me, by payphone of course. Didnt recognise she was using a payphone until she said, "U, U! 10cent da nak abis" hahaha. How sweet and cute. Was touched for a certain reason though, haha.

I found my oldest novel in my house! It was my very first too. Got it when I was 5. It meant alot to me because the book was given free by the author himself, Duncan Watt. The memory of me meeting him is still a blur, but I knew he asked for my name and then he autographed my book. He has lovely cursive handwritting. And I still remember that it was held at MPH Parkway Parade. See see, my love for novels started young weee... Oh yeah the title is, "Skulduggery at the South Atlantic". Surprisingly I havent finish reading yet, due to the fact that I lost it several years ago. Its not in mint condition though.

Today I practised my football skills. I mean those Ronaldinho tricks and whatnot. Didnt had a high percentage of success but I made my own trick. Easy peasy lah that anyone could do, but style ah hahaha.

Ok im out, ta!

No comments: