Listening to: Razorblade - The Strokes

Surprise, surprise im blogging, during the weekdays! Now this is something you don't see often. My life is practically doing the same repeated and cliched stuffs over and over again. When will the excitement come? I'll be a pain in every ones arses the next few weeks, or years, just like I am, a pain in the arse. As some may know, ive got a new phone, Nokia 3230, and everyones jealous! (Nah just kidding.)

I cut my own hair yesterday. The picture above the post box, the one playing the red guitar, yeah my hair is kinda like him. The reason everyone wants to know is, Im too lazy to wax my hair now. A routine called 'Uglyfying the Good Looking' hahaha! Im so obsessed with my new phone that I take out of my pocket almost everytime, and now everone thinks im a bloody showoff, which I am fyi. Go to hell with those filthy buggers.

My friend, Hadi, who I think is one of the best buds I have, told me a very funny and embarrasing tale of my ex. It happened in the morning, hahaha its very funny, but im not telling for its none of you readers concern. Dnt again has been such a fucking bore! My fingers are demolished over the playing of the guitar. Watch the re-rehearsal just now. A better performance put up, but im not going to go, as the supporters (ahem, me) must use school uniform. Fuck the school, dont they get it? The school is ours now. Just like nat said.

Im kinda missing her, well the truth is, I miss her now! I wonder who will win the dare hmm... This week can't meet her at all, well if it is a risk I must take for the sake of her good-willingness, I will gladly take it. Ok im just talking in circles. Give me a topic and i'll write about it. Im serious. Start tagging about what am I suppose to talk about, NOW!

No comments: