Listening to: Complete Control - The Clash
Maisah. You can understand if your in the same school as mine. Went to town 2 times this week, hahaha bloody hell. Bought 'THE Essential CLASH' album. Yesterday went jamming. Rummage through our normal songs, I Get Along and other sorts. Went to meet someone, but cant tell what we met about. It should be kept discreet. But its very interesting and exciting I tell ya!
Now im just trying to make a new song. Its hard if you run out of ideas and your chords are all used up, but its making good progress I should say. Went to meet Maisah awhile earlier. Got free Diet Coke because there was this thing going on. Tried to set my coke on fire by putting 5 mentos into it but it didnt work out that well. Ate my Chang Kee stuffs then sent her home then I vomit, and vomit...because of something I did. I think. Now im just relaxing trying to figure out new diminished chords. But its hard to construct songs with it.
I want a new shoe, a new hairstyle, more new clothes and newer albums filling up my collection of Indie/Punk/Punk revival albums. Well shouldnt be fixating on this type of things too much. Well DnT is making my life more miserable. Im very very very bored. Might be getting a phone by the end of today, or when my dad stops delaying the purchase of my phone. Getting, most probably, an L6 phone. But it doesnt have mp3. God now I hate that phone so fucking much! Ok I have to run, tarra. "angin kenchang" hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment