Listening to: The Haha Wall - Libertines
Yesterday went jamming! Went to 4tonez studio which is fucking awesome, but kind of laid back because there is spotlight and sofas in the studio we were jamming! Fadli was sick and couldnt sing, so here where I come in. Fazi improved on his bass, see I told you guys to give him more time. Saufi as per normal, crazy arsehole. I will tell the main songs we played, I Get Along and Time for Heroes both by Libertines, Last Nite and NYC Cops by Strokes, 1-2 Crush on You, Prisoner by clash and some Ramones stuff and some other obscure songs. Then we head to OUB's Burger King, LOTS of memories there with my best friend Andre haha. Then hang-out and some hi-class alley, played our own songs, and my songs. Then went home, feeling lethargic and sleepy. And i dont know whether im going out today. Izuddin wheres your call!? die. EV idol haha! I will not tell the outcome yet hehe, ok tarra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment