How would you feel?
Heaven or Hell?
I just don't know which one is real
The steel bars and the clinging of chains
Those security guards and those sickening days
Jailmates with their doggy ways
The routine goes on every fucking day
And itll bring you to a place that'll make you insane
I think to myself, Is this the place where I want to be?
The place where your restricted to being free?
The poor cemented floor and the metal bars on the door
The cold meat served and everone is begging for more
Those filthy community work and cleaning of doggy shite
Those thin and bony body of them lads, their eyes tired with them hangin' sacks
The place where right is wrong
The place where no human being wants to belong..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: I'll Try Anything Once - The Strokes
My sketch of Peter Doherty, not a very good try though

No comments:
Post a Comment