Went out with the gf yesterday, watched "V for Vendetta" at Cineleisure. Awesome movie, and its filmed at Britain, thats a powerful ++. Ouu the accents and the great storyline and their lines. Great awesome quotes too. One of the best movies I ever watched. I shall watch it again hahaha. It was a lovely outing with the gf. Everything seems very joyful and every dislikeful thing turned blissful... Great ey.
Ok im saving up for 2 T-shirts I wanna buy, and 3 books, and possibly 2 other albums. The t-shirts you need not know but the books i'll let you know because im having trouble finding it. I found 1 yesterday at the oh-so convenient HMV, and it is 'Trainspotting' by Irvine Welsh but I need help finding these 2 other books, which are, 'Our Lady of Flowers' by Jean Genet and 'Flowers of Evil' by Charles Baudelaire. No I dont want to borrow it from the library, because I want to own it, duh! Tell me if you see any of the books around town or any other places yea lovelies.
I just finished reading a 600 page novel on Oliver Twist yesterday hehe. Teenage Fiction is a no-no for me now. Im in love with adult novels. It brings in a sense of maturity and excitement whilst reading it. Im currently reading 'The Da Vinci Code' right now, im sure its going to be exciting! Anyone who wants to go out, you could just call me up and drop by with a Ribena at hand aite, then im sure to be there. Tarra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment