I want, I want!

Listening to: Week End - X Japan

Man, im so re-obsessed with X - Japan!! I cant find the guitar tabs for the song in my blog and I really need it, well just the solo heh. Just imagine if I had my electric guitar now, ill bet you that ill do wonderful musical stuff with it.........
hahahaha ok stop it Adlan. But really I want I want an electric guitar!! Its almost 2 years that ive been playing with my ol' rusty semi acoustic/classical and im not advancing to my virtuoso stardom just yet, because when I solo, I cannot reach the high notes due to the guitar body, man im depressed. Well enough about this.

I pass 3 subjects when I actually passed 4. All because of Hartini. I am great in English. Fullstop. Nyahehehe.

My pinky has double blisters because of overplaying the guitar and I feel so great! Its been a long time since I had blisters by playing the guitar!...

Ok I think people are so prejudice against Black Metal. Yes Black Metal. I myself used to listen to it, but why the commotion about it now? Ever since Mayhem performed in Singapore? Ever since that stupid Hanyut show, show about Black Metal? What is wrong with listening to it? The lyrics may sound stupid and illiterate, but its for the enjoying and entertaining cost. Why can't they see that music such as pop, malay pop, boyband music are no longer of value now? Dont get me wrong, I am NOT part of the Black Metal scene, but its just that everywhere I go, people seem to talk about Black Metal so negatively as if they know about it THAT much, and its irritating.

Ahh, finally got that off my chest....

Yesterday night stayed up late 'til 1.30 in the morn because I watch this show called "The Pianist", and it was absolutely thrilling. No it isnt about a ghost or a pianist living his dream or what-not, its about a pianist living through the German war against the Jews. And I almost blowed my head off just seeing how the Nazis treated the Jews back then. Gunshots and more Gunshots. Battering and killing, torturing and ill-treatment. It really shows how lucky we are now that were living in a war-free world, we must enjoy ourselves now, for Allah can make a war anytime He likes. Enjoy humans, enjoy.
Ouu I sound just like Nat, hahaha.

When will my gig come?! My imagination did went wild just thinking about it.

I want a new album! Saving up for DPT and Peter's acoustic album which will both be released by the first week of April. Im cutting bald. If you got a problem with it, come and talk to me, because I planned earlier than you guys, you slow brained group of arseholes. And I might be dyeing my hair pink, how blissful. I need more T-shirts, but im broke. I dont know if im going out this holidays. Because im broke. I just paid Andre to buy me a leather jacket when he goes to Thailand. Thats the main reason why im broke.

Ok now I really gotta go. Its my longest entry so far that does not have any nonsense in it, well just some, but hey, Im Adlan remember hahahahaha. Ok tarra my loves..

No comments: