Listening to: Karma Police - Radiohead

I finished reading the "Da Vinci Code", in less than 3 days. The 489 page book is extremely enthralling and fascinating because the writer is ingeniously clever! Its hard to describe and explain, but those who have read it, you'll know what I mean.

Im loving Literature currently. Theres some kind of telepathic connection when I read poems and such. I get these kind of tingling happy, funny sensation, but at times, melancholy, whilst reading it. It just depends on what the poem is trying to tell us. In whatever way, this art will always be my true loved one.

Nothing much has happened, just that its start of Term 2 and im BALD. Yay for the non-flavoured people! Figure that out. ThKT <-- thats my name in Hebrew codings, a code that was used back in the 1200's. And I think Man are really from Mars and Women are from Venus. Symboligically. And the Pentagram - or the Pentacle - represents the sacred feminine, I think, NOT relating to the worship of the Devil himself.

Im currently reading a book called "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde. Ouuuu fascinating.

No comments: