Some Velvet Morning

Argh God! I should have gone to my Lifeskill class to at least increase some percentage in my ever low attendance. Shite! Because my Lifeskill project is due this Friday. But thank God I've already got 2/3 of it done. Another 300 more words I'm done, easy. Who the fuck invented the snooze button anyway?! And somehow its getting pretty routine, and irritating, that I found out due dates for my projects 2 days before. I'll probably get a C, just because of my attendance. But I could actually get fail grade, if not for my Resume Project which I got B. Or an A, hmm.

And also, my business project is also due next Tuesday, and my group hasn't done any practice on the role play. Or make any props. This proves school can be hell, and this also proves I'm calm and collected under intense pressure. The brighter side of life.

Right now, I'm just waiting for a friend of mine to get online to pass him the script for my role play, before I continue my Lifeskill project, but to no avail. Why oh why?

No comments: