Flat

So this morning at 1+, Danial my bassist sent me this text, "Fucking shit. We got into tapestry." And we did.

=)!

So get yourselves free on either the 16th or 17th of August so I can prove myself that the voice in Marionette is actually mine, and prove that we are the best new band around. Excuse the narcissism, I'm just excited.

Today was really a lovely day spent with my Mary. Love then pure love. If you get what I mean, heh heh heh.

Went down to Simei, because I had a craving to eat the carrot cake at Banquet ever since Dan introduced it to me. Yeah I know I'm pretty slow, but not as slow as your brain. After that, I bought 2 sticks of sotong ball. Flat balls hahahah! Sorry inside joke.

Then had a smoke, laughed, hugged, kissed, held hands and parted. Now I'm all alone at home.

Right now, I want to drink my tea.

No comments: