080808.
Hmm thats a cool set of numbers. Right? NO. My bank account balance has even better numbers. And that is $77.77. Not too much yet still cool. If only 4 more 7's were in front, then the number 7 would really mean heaven.
So it was raining so heavily today, that the lobby of my lift, or should I say void deck, got flooded. It was as high as the lower part of my shin. But it got down the drain as soon as I wanted to go jamming. Yeah so not much of a big deal overall.
I passed up my Lifeskill project already and I'm feeling as happy as Pete on heroin. Because this means that I don't have to go to school tomorrow like all my other friends who has to pass up their projects by tomorrow. Sucks to be them, and you for going to school tomorrow, which is logically today. But then again, YOU SUCK. HAHA! Seriously I'm so happy I could walk to Simei's jamming centre, and forget to bring my guitar on purpose, then walk back home, then down again to the jamming centre, then go home again because I forgot to bring my pedals, then down to the jamming centre again, and.... so many idiotic things I could do! 'Cus I'm so happy! You get the idea right? Left?
You know, I hate alot of things. I don't know why. Is like the same reason why you love or like alot of things. I really hate people acting so 'Malay', yet I have lots of malay friends, and I'm malay. Wait. I'm Boyan. I hate being too thin, yet I love the way I could fit in to so many clothing apparels. But one thing I really hate with no love in the end is, fat kids. Fat as in REALLY BIG. As in a double cheeseburger in one hand isn't enough. You have to have ice-cream on the other, and fries in between your finger. They're just so irritating like how irritated a guy can be when one of their friends is acting gay in front of them, unless they're straight.
You see, the world is so twisted, that I'm not too sure why the world is round in the first place. Because when all my hate combined(fat malay teenagers using skinny jeans), there is no love in the end! Now do you get what I mean when the world should be twisted rather than a big round ball that I could shove it in the anus of all my hate? Problems, problems.
Well with all that, I'd like to give a big up yours to, well no one actually.
Hmm thats a cool set of numbers. Right? NO. My bank account balance has even better numbers. And that is $77.77. Not too much yet still cool. If only 4 more 7's were in front, then the number 7 would really mean heaven.
So it was raining so heavily today, that the lobby of my lift, or should I say void deck, got flooded. It was as high as the lower part of my shin. But it got down the drain as soon as I wanted to go jamming. Yeah so not much of a big deal overall.
I passed up my Lifeskill project already and I'm feeling as happy as Pete on heroin. Because this means that I don't have to go to school tomorrow like all my other friends who has to pass up their projects by tomorrow. Sucks to be them, and you for going to school tomorrow, which is logically today. But then again, YOU SUCK. HAHA! Seriously I'm so happy I could walk to Simei's jamming centre, and forget to bring my guitar on purpose, then walk back home, then down again to the jamming centre, then go home again because I forgot to bring my pedals, then down to the jamming centre again, and.... so many idiotic things I could do! 'Cus I'm so happy! You get the idea right? Left?
You know, I hate alot of things. I don't know why. Is like the same reason why you love or like alot of things. I really hate people acting so 'Malay', yet I have lots of malay friends, and I'm malay. Wait. I'm Boyan. I hate being too thin, yet I love the way I could fit in to so many clothing apparels. But one thing I really hate with no love in the end is, fat kids. Fat as in REALLY BIG. As in a double cheeseburger in one hand isn't enough. You have to have ice-cream on the other, and fries in between your finger. They're just so irritating like how irritated a guy can be when one of their friends is acting gay in front of them, unless they're straight.
You see, the world is so twisted, that I'm not too sure why the world is round in the first place. Because when all my hate combined(fat malay teenagers using skinny jeans), there is no love in the end! Now do you get what I mean when the world should be twisted rather than a big round ball that I could shove it in the anus of all my hate? Problems, problems.
Well with all that, I'd like to give a big up yours to, well no one actually.

That is COOL.

UP YOURS

5 comments:
You look like Pete! seriously. you're the mini version, i must say!
fyi, im an arab. and i hate melayu.. very much! HAHA!!
HAHAHA! I know you're an Arab lah Efa. You want to showw off rite, heh heh.
And about the Pete thing, i think so too :P
ehhhhh i can feel how happy you are when ur LLA project is done. like how i felt when my logistics biggest damnit report is submitted!
& right now i have to worry about me not even starting the lla project
i passed up my office project, my lla project and my business project is about done. hahahaha! I've never been such a good kid hahahah!
Sucks to be you lyra!
adlan, the caption on pete's picture doing an "up yours" should be "up up yours" two fingers aye, so the "up" must be two times. Ok?
Post a Comment